Academies are how C4CW helps systems and communities master Living Collective Wisdom. While each Academy is custom-designed for a particular context, all Academies include:
- Immersions—interactive in-person sessions helping participants learn and immediately begin to apply the four core competencies;
- Follow-up in-person and video teaching sessions;
- Process design and facilitation support aligned with the four developmental aspects;
- 1:1 and group coaching sessions with shadowing support; and
- Peer learning sessions.
As each Academy continues to unfold, C4CW works with the Leadership Team, and others as designated, to develop additional embodiment resources, and plan for more fully integrating Living Collective Wisdom throughout the change effort. Specifically, C4CW designs processes to help select participants learn how to:
- Teach the core competencies;
- Coach to the core competencies; and
- Design and facilitate processes based on Living Collective Wisdom.
This support for embodiment and integration helps participants build their collective capacity to continue nurturing a culture grounded in Living Collective Wisdom well after C4CW is no longer engaged.
For Consultants, Foundation Staff, Systems Leaders, and Community Leaders
In addition to our work with systems and communities, we also conduct immersions and Academies for consultants and foundation staff committed to large-scale systems and community change, as well as for individual and small groups of leaders who want to explore how Living Collective Wisdom might support your work in the world. If you are interested in participating in an upcoming immersion or Academy, please let us know.